Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memo


Anyone that knows me well will attest for the fact that I love perfume and scented candles. While in Paris last year I bought a perfume from Le Bon Marche. I had never heard of the brand but instantly fell in love with the collection. I ended up buying "Inle" by Memo Perfume and now I'm dying to try their candles...




















Take me to Saint-Barth !- Sweet Caramel and Milkshake- White sand, scorching sun and a whiff of caramel-scented sun cream. Take me to Saint-Barth ! is the sweetest invitation, mingling the memory of bronzed skin with the tenderness of milkshake.

Kinky Kyoto- Green Bamboo Hit- I duck my head under the red skylight and step over the treshold of Kyoto. I am ready to receive a shower of bamboo strokes or the tenderness of your caresses, because the scent of your games intoxicates and delivers me.



















Lost in Mykonos- Wild Mint and Ouzu- A night filled with bucolic encounters. A wild mint leaf immersed in a bowl of ice. Lost in Mykonos takes every possible liberty, only yielding its freshness the better to reveal its character.

No comments:

Post a Comment