Right now I'm absolutely floored by the beauty of jewelry designer Sylvie Corbelin's rings. Apparently she creates these beauties from bits and pieces of antique jewelry she finds. All the below pieces can be seen on her site.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I'm Obsessed
I've been so busy preparing for the upcoming Paris shows, but fortunately I've found a lot of great new brands that I'm excited about seeing.
Right now I'm absolutely floored by the beauty of jewelry designer Sylvie Corbelin's rings. Apparently she creates these beauties from bits and pieces of antique jewelry she finds. All the below pieces can be seen on her site.

Right now I'm absolutely floored by the beauty of jewelry designer Sylvie Corbelin's rings. Apparently she creates these beauties from bits and pieces of antique jewelry she finds. All the below pieces can be seen on her site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness. I need you to make me something like....any one of these rings! Also, we need to talk--I got some little information for you from Kaveh. Bises!!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful jewelry! I was about to say that they all looked vintage. What a cool idea to piece them from antique items.
ReplyDeleteINVASIONISTA